100% High oleic sunflower oil, Antifoaming agent
Provides 72 hours of frylife1
- Crispier and more golden-coloured crust and French fries due to its high oleic sunflower oil content. High oleic sunflower oil is the most heatstable among sunflower oils, naturally rich in Omega 9- monounsaturated fatty acid.
- Provides 72 hours of fry life1, that is longer vs. standard sunflower oil or palm fat
- Rich in heart friendly unsaturated fat2
- Contains Omega 6 fatty acid
- According to the Hungarian regulation 71/2013. (XI. 20.) EMMI, the trans fat content of our products does not exceed3 2% on total fat basis.
- Less foaming while frying
- Higher smoke point vs. standard sunflower
- Can be filtered cold
- Produced in Hungary
- Recommended frying temperature 180°C
- 100% High oleic sunflower oil
|Packaging||Size||EAN CODE||Palette||Best before4|
|PET bottle(2X10 l)||10 litres||5997003583287||72 pcs|
1 Fry Life is an expected range of days that an oil will deliver quality fried foods. It is important to practice proper frying procedures and oil maintenance.
2 As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. [MUFA and PUFA are unsaturated fats]
3 Far below 2% by default, up-to-date records available on request.
4 From production date