70% High oleic sunflower oil, 30% Rapeseed oil
Provides 60 hours of frylife1
- The product combines the benefits of high oleic sunflower oil and rapeseed oil, the food fried in it is more golden-coloured and French fries are crispier
- High oleic sunflower oil is the most heatstable among sunflower oils, naturally rich in Omega 9-monounsaturated fatty acid.
- According to the Hungarian regulation 71/2013. (XI. 20.) EMMI, the trans fat content of our products does not exceed3 2% on total fat basis.
- Similar frylife1 vs palm fat
- Can be filtered cold
- Rich on heart friendly unsaturated fat2
- Contains Omega 6 fatty acids
- Less foaming while frying
- Higher smoke point vs. standard sunflower
- Produced in Hungary
- Recommended frying temperature 180°C
|Packaging||Size||EAN CODE||Palette||Best before4|
|10 litres||5997003583805||72 pcs|
1 Fry Life is an expected range of days that an oil will deliver quality fried foods. It is important to practice proper frying procedures and oil maintenance.
2 As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. [MUFA and PUFA are unsaturated fats]
3 Far below 2% by default, up-to-date records available on request.
4 From production date